Toned and sculpted glutes and legs are possible with the all-mighty “squat.” How many do you think you can do at once? Use this guide and you’ll be up to 200 reps (or more) in a month! As a bonus, this plan was designed to help prevent overuse injuries and not be boring!
- December EBOOST Pow-er Challenge
- 21 Squat Variations So You Never Get Bored
- 4 of the Most Underrated Exercises
- Hump Day Calls for Butt Exercises–Here are Four to Add into Your Exercise Routine!
- 3 Bodyweight Exercises for Stronger Legs