Being healthy means being active. And that’s a lot easier to do when you have the right gear. An essential part of your gear should be your shoes, especially running shoes. Finding just the right running shoe can be a daunting and expensive task. Fortunately, the experts at Runner’s World have put together a handy guide on how to find just the right shoe for you, with these five shoe-buying strategies.
How do you usually pick your running shoe?
- Running and Skipping in Boots
- Common Running Injuries (and Water Workouts to Try While You Heal)
- A London Fashion Week Essential
- Nutritionist and EBOOST Fan Sharon Richter on the Today Show
- 5 ways a new year’s resolution can be a bit more intimate