Being healthy means being active. And that’s a lot easier to do when you have the right gear. An essential part of your gear should be your shoes, especially running shoes. Finding just the right running shoe can be a daunting and expensive task. Fortunately, the experts at Runner’s World have put together a handy guide on how to find just the right shoe for you, with these five shoe-buying strategies.
How do you usually pick your running shoe?
- A London Fashion Week Essential
- Nutritionist and EBOOST Fan Sharon Richter on the Today Show
- EBOOST’s Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
- 9 Easy Ways to Spring Clean Your Health
- Doing One Hour Of This Type Of Exercise Can Add Seven Hours To Your Life