Apple’s new iOS 8 has been released and part of the promise is that the new HealthKit app will be the go to place for all things health related. The app will track your vitals, emergency contacts, food consumption and anything else your body does that you wish to track. The information will come from you, your Apple devices and third-party apps and wearables.
There’s a lot to know about how HealthKit works, and how it might work in the future. Alyssa Bereznak over at Yahoo Tech has a thorough HealthKit rundown what’s here and what’s to come, including some ideas about how HealthKit and the Apple Watch could work together. With all the sensors built into the Apple Watch, it could be a very powerful combo to help make us healthier.
- The Best Fitness Tech from CES
- Well x Good’s Fitness and Wellness Trends for 2018
- Heart Rate Monitors Valuable Tool or a Waste of Money?
- SPRUCE Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
- Eboost Ginger Apple Spruce Dressing