EBOOST FitTip™ Friday: Workout Your Larger Muscles: Crunch This! Did you know it would take approximately 250,000 crunches to burn just 1 pound of fat? If you are aiming to chisel your gut, implement a healthy meal plan and focus on training the larger muscles of your body, targeting your hamstring, glutes and quadriceps. Not only do they require a lot of energy to move, but cause high levels of caloric expenditure post workout.
- Fitness Friday: Hamstring Curls Edition
- A Full Body Resistance Band Workout
- 5 Tips on How to Gain a Pound of Muscle in a Week
- Hump Day Calls for Butt Exercises–Here are Four to Add into Your Exercise Routine!
- Burn 200 Extra Calories In Only 2.5 Minutes!