EBOOST is honored to be partnering with Flywheel Sports on Saturday, August 25 for a special indoor cycling extravaganza with New York Ranger Sean Avery and Flywheel Sports co-founder Ruth Zukerman. All proceeds from the event will benefit Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign—a national effort to end childhood hunger in America.
We hope you’ll join us for this one-of-a-kind event, but hurry up and RSVP: there are only 55 spaces available!
Saturday August 25
Registration: 11:00 – 11:20am
Ride: 11:30am – 12:15pm
Flywheel Sag Harbor
1 Bay Street
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
(click here for map)
Cost: $125 per bike (payable day of event, checks and credit cards only)
Price includes: Box of EBOOST, t-shirt, water bottle, free spin at Flywheel and other goodies!
Reservations are limited, so RSVP now to Thomas Ortis: email@example.com
For media inquiries, contactMegan Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come Meet “Real Housewife of New York” Kristen Taekman
- Team EBOOST and the Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Body, Boost, and Brunch an Event at The Ainsworth Rooftop
- Team EBOOST raises $230K in the Ride To Conquer Cancer!
- EBOOST Beach Challenge with Marcus Bondi