Enhance mental clarity
A loss of just 2% in body water can cause short term memory loss and difficulty in concentration. Good hydration helps you stay mentally alert all day long.
A digestive system without enough fluid will become constipated. Fluid is essential for nutrients to pass through the membranes of the intestines.
Help control body weight
For many people, the thirst mechanism in the body is mistaken for hunger. Instead of drinking, we eat and that can lead to weight gain. Drinking plenty of fluids helps correct this situation.
Relieve back and joint pain
A little known fact is that adequate hydration has been shown to relieve back and joint pain for as many as 80% of sufferers.
Soften skin texture
Proper hydration makes it possible for water to move through all the membranes so that the largest organ in your body, your skin, is soft and pliable. The aging process is slowed. Wrinkles are less pronounced. Baggy skin tightens.
How to Get Hydrated
- Drink water.
- Drink other fluids such as EBOOST, tea, soup, fruit juice, etc.
- Drink regularly. Even when you don’t feel thirsty, it is a must. Even when the weather is cool or cold, you need to avoid becoming dehydrated.
- Wash your face. A wet cloth across your face will help you feel better and get you mentally ready to take a drink.
Memorial Day marks the beginning of Summer for many of us. Stock up on EBOOST now and be sure to stay hydrated during the hotter, dryer weather of this time of year. (Be sure to slather on that sunscreen, too!)
EBOOST wants you to have a great Memorial Day weekend and summer kickoff! When someone says “EBOOST.” you can say “I’ll drink to that!”
- What does Drinking 16 oz of Water Every Morning Teach You?
- This is How We Like to Hydrate!
- The Ultimate Sports Drink
- Why Do Some People Sweat More Than Others?
- This Is What Happens When You Don’t Drink Enough Water