According to the BeautyTipToday blog, TV star and all-around dynamo Kelly Ripa relies on a certain fizzy orange powder to keep her going throughout her non-stop days.
“TV host Kelly Ripa is one very busy woman. She’s got three kids, does television commercials, makes many media appearances, and also works out like a fiend. And at age 40, she is ‘ripped.’ Kelly has admitted that she works out 7 days a week to keep her extremely toned body in shape. “I work out every day, and I make sure to do something different every day,” Kelly has said.
So, if Kelly Ripa is giving out nutritional tips, well, she would surely know what’s good for your body and what’s bad. You don’t have to agree with her super toned, ultra-skinny figure, but you have to admit, the girl is so very disciplined.
And the star is revealing her go-to drink when she really needs some get up and go: Word has it, that Kelly Ripa adds EBOOST energy drink mix to her water.”
- Travel to Wellness: EBOOST is the Perfect Gift for Travelers
- “I Look Good In My Own Way!”
- Harlequin Candy Wants You to be BOOSTful
- How To ‘Self-Care Sunday’ on a Holiday Weekend
- 944 Magazine: EBOOST is the Official Health Booster for Flu Season