Visit the website here.
There are lots of nasty viruses and such going around this time of year. I need something to support my immune system. Luckily in my stash I have some EBoost. Let’s see if these crystallized effervescent pouches can do the job.
The Look: EBoost comes at us in small foil package. Depending on the flavor inside the color of the package differs. They did a good job on these packages. There is no clutter on the package and it still manages to tell you everything you need to know about EBoost. I like the little logo on the front with the upward pointing arrow that looks like it is about to take off.
(8.5 out of 10)
Taste: From what I can tell there are 3 flavors of EBoost available. I only got my hands on two of them so I will be reviewing just those two. All you need for EBoost is 8 oz of cold water and you are good to go.
- Orange – The orange taste almost like a carbonated Tang. Just like the other flavors it is sugar free but you cannot really tell.
- (8 out of 10) on the orange
- Pink Lemonade – This was my favorite of the two. It tasted just like pink lemonade but with a small amount of carbonation. They did the flavor of this just right with not to much sour from the lemon flavoring.
(8.5 out of 10) on the pink lemonade
Does It Work: EBoost is not your typical energy product. They aim to energize you with the use of vitamins and all kinds of other goodies. EBoost is powered by: 5 calories, 1000mg of vitamin C, 2500mcg of B12 (that is almost 42000% your daily dose), niacin, zinc, folate, selenium, copper, chromium, potassium, and even 1050mg of theEBoost Blend. As you can see this stuff is pretty good for you. The boost from EBoost is different from your average energy drink. It took me about 15-20 minutes to start to feel the effects. I felt energized and refreshed for well over 5 hours. During that time there was no extreme energy boost, just a nice alertness mixed with mental clarity. I actually skipped out on my multivitamins this morning after taking this.
(8.5 out of 10) based on functionality and purpose
Overall Thoughts: As you can see, EBoost scored pretty good across the board. The flavor is pretty good and they have a great overall affect. They are also extremely portable so you can throw them in your pocket, backpack, car, or where ever you want. These are also sugar free and low calories so you can feel good about putting them in your body. You can check them out on the web at: EBoost. It looks like they have 3 different flavors available to purchase (I will try to get the 3rd flavor for review). These are worth checking out. I put a few of them in my stash at work for next time there is a bug going around I can be prepared.
- Let EBOOST Give you a Lunchtime Lift
- The Wave Magazine: Power of Pink
- Marie Claire Magazine: Products to Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Girl Get Strong Reviews Healthy Summer Drinks
- Meet Dave Goede: Strongman and Booster of the Week