EBOOST is supporting our youth!
Sports for Youth, an initiative of UJA-Federation of New York, affirms the healing effect of sports on youngsters by enabling children of all ethnic and religious backgrounds, as well as all ages and athletic abilities, to enjoy competitive sports.
Sports for Youth provides grants for programs at UJA-Federation’s network of more than 100 health and human-service agencies throughout the five boroughs, Westchester, and Long Island, and select projects overseas. Local agencies eligible for Sports for Youth funding include JCCs and Ys, camps, and health- and human-service agencies with sports-related programs. These sports programs benefit more than 8,000 children directly and countless others.
To help do your part and support Sports For Youth, buy EBOOST today and receive free shipping with your order by entering the code: SFY. You can also show your support by donating to the Sports for Youth Half Marathon: http://sfyhalfmarathon.kintera.org/sharon
- Step Up Your Next Massage By Booking a Sports Massage
- Join EBOOST and Flywheel for a Charity Spin Event to End Childhood Hunger
- Retailer Spotlight: Reebok Sports Club/NY
- 5 Types of Exercises that Boost Your Mood the Most
- Meet EBOOST Ambassador Sabrina Wieser